WTS: Ibanez AW70LG @ $299

[TL;DR]
Bought for $289
Used for one year
Condition: 8/10 (A few scratches but nothing too distracting)
Guitar bag included (Worth $60)
Also installing a new set of Elixir Phosphor Bronze Custom Light Nanowebs (Free of charge)
Bone Saddle for added warmth and open sound

Good tone is hard to find in an affordable guitar, and this guitar is no exception. I found this beauty in Swee Lee and I was amazed by its amazing tone and affordable price, so much so that I bought it the next day for $289. She has the voicing of an expensive guitar and even my friends who are experienced guitarist mention that this sound better than most $500 - $700 ones. But of course, sound is subjective. She sports a SOLID Sitka Spruce top and laminated Mahogany back and sides. The saddle has been upgraded from the plastic material to a bone saddle, which improved the overall voicing of the guitar dramatically; the sound was more open, louder and warmer ($100 upgrade). The bridge pins were also upgraded from plastic to rosewood for added bass response.

I've had this beauty for a year now, however, I've decided to sell this off as I'm looking for a travel guitar, one that's smaller but has the same tone as this. She's been played every single day. Condition 8/10, a few scratches but nothing too distracting. She's properly set-up and ready to play! She's a great instrument for beginners as well as experienced musicians looking to own a second (practice) guitar.

As an added bonus, I'm including the gig-bag free of charge, model IAB621-BK (http://www.ibanez.com/eu/products/accessories/pp_bag.html), which I bought for $60, so you don't have to worry about spending additional time and money looking for a new bag. In addition, I'm also installing a new set of Elixir Phosphor Bronze Custom Light Nanowebs (also free of charge) so you can enjoy the full fresh tone of this beauty. I'm listing this at a higher rate than the retail price because the bone saddle upgrade was done quite recently. Drop me a message if you're interested! :) Not planning to trade this as I will be using the funds to save up for a Taylor Big Baby.

_PP36356.jpg

_PP36357.jpg

_PP36360.jpg

My contact details:
HP: 9649 8210
Deal around Buona Vista, Dover, and City Hall.
Lavendar on Saturdays before 4pm

Last edited:
Back