SOLD wts: Heavily upgraded fender jazz bass 5er natural finish w/ John East retro preamp!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fauzi bassir

Fenderrjazz5naturalwithjohneastpreamp.jpg

IMG_1033.jpg

IMG_1098.jpg

Highlights:
John east retro preamp ( cost me 300 Euro)
- 1st stacked knob = Pickup blend/ Volume
- 2nd stacked knob = Bass/Treble
- 3rd stacked knob = mid sweep/ tone frequency
- 1st switch = pickup selector ( Bridge / both)
- 2nd switch = active/ passive switch
-passive mode = Volume & pickup selector
- active mode = all functionable

Hardware
- High massive black bridge
- Black clover tuners
- Black schaller lock-type strap button

Asking price 2k (no trades and serious buyers plz)
contact me @ 91503907

Reason for selling: need money for my engagement expenses :(

Bro.. U sure this fender? Coz the head stock seem weird.... N i dunno fender got the black block inlay on 5 strings

'i dunno fender got the black block inlay on 5 strings'.... sorry bro, but i bet the whole world knows?
'the head stock seem weird'... i change to a black tuning peg. That's y it looks different.

Mr thomascat, maybe u think u have seen all kinds of basses in this world. But u dont just go round judging other ppl's instrument just like that. Show some respect. There are so many 5ers with black block inlays.

I think Thomas might be right, but for the wrong reasons. What doesn't look right is the location of the truss rod access.
check these 2 which were on sale by the OP previously;
http://www.soft.com.sg/forum/showth...SA-Fender-american-deluxe-jazz-bass-V-natural!!!!!!!
http://www.soft.com.sg/forum/showth...squier-vm-jazz-bass-(black-hardware-n-stuffs)

Fauzi, why don't you post the pics of the neck plate (the neck-body joint at the back), and the serial number? That should help clear the issue, and prospective buyers can reference.

I didnt say this is an american deluxe did i? This is an old bass which went through a major restoration. new elcetronics and hardwares and cosmetics. Haiz forget it. Ive got noting to prove. THANKS guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back