WTS: Gibson Les paul Classic 1960's Reissue CHEAP!

Jj johnson

Hey guys, letting go of my gibson 1960's reissue Honeyburst les Paul. The best les paul I ever played, the slim 60's neck profile is amazing.its fitted with Emgs Classic 57,66. Will switch back to Gibson Classic 57's pickups if asked! There's a clear neck crack that's repaired by a professional luthier, it's good as new. You can hardly even see the crack, it's really thin. No hard case. If you question its authenticity, you can drop gibson a email or check it on their website. This is the real deal. Other than all that, this guitar plays amazingly well. No lowballers!!! Selling cheap for only $1700!

Pics:
gibson_1960s_les_paul_classic_reissue_1412396328_2d07656e.jpg

gibson_1960s_les_paul_classic_reissue_1412396328_2e7442b5.jpg

gibson_1960s_les_paul_classic_reissue_1412396328_1b7abfcd.jpg

gibson_1960s_les_paul_classic_reissue_1412396328_b94ebb4d.jpg

Contact me at : 96433651.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Hi there, will you be willing to switch back the pickups to Gibson 57 classic? I think it fits the guitar way better than emg pickups. I am interested but i am worried about the neck crack repair, is it well repaired? If it's well repaired it should as good as new. What's your best price for it because it doesn't have a hard case too. Thanks

Hi there, will you be willing to switch back the pickups to Gibson 57 classic? I think it fits the guitar way better than emg pickups. I am interested but i am worried about the neck crack repair, is it well repaired? If it's well repaired it should as good as new. What's your best price for it because it doesn't have a hard case too. Thanks

Hi, Yes it is really well repaired and i can change back to Gibson Classic 57 pickups no worries. the neck crack has been well repaired and you can hardly notice that the crack is there. The lowest i can go is $1500. text me at 96433651 if you are interested. :)

- - - Updated - - -

why is there no hard case?

Hi, my hard case was stolen in school. thats why theres no hardcase.

Hey guys, letting go of my gibson 1960's reissue Honeyburst les Paul. The best les paul I ever played, the slim 60's neck profile is amazing.its fitted with Emgs Classic 57,66. Will switch back to Gibson Classic 57's pickups if asked! There's a clear neck crack that's repaired by a professional luthier, it's good as new. You can hardly even see the crack, it's really thin. No hard case. If you question its authenticity, you can drop gibson a email or check it on their website. This is the real deal. Other than all that, this guitar plays amazingly well. No lowballers!!! Selling cheap for only $1700!

Pics:

gibson_1960s_les_paul_classic_reissue_1412396328_b94ebb4d.jpg

Contact me at : 96433651.

Hope to hear from you soon!
is that crack at back of neck where it meets headstock?

Back