WTS: Gibson J45 Brad Paisley (Raise fund for victims in Philippines)

woodslover

Dear all,

As we are aware of the tragedy that had struck thousands of lives in Philippines a few days ago, I would like to do my bit of humanity by selling my beloved Gibson J45 Brad Paisley Limited Edition to raise fund for those who had lost their loved ones & homes in the disaster.

This piece, that comes with the highly-prized Adirondack spruce, solid Honduran Mahogany sides and back, Madagascar Rosewood fingerboard, is built to the specs of a true vintage model (with Adirondack bracing and hide glue). There are only 300 pieces worldwide and this may be the only piece in Singapore. The upgrades include a Fishman AG series undersaddle pickup for a more natural acoustic tone, vintage bone saddle and dyed bone pins. It also comes with its own super-snug luxury hard case complete with plush blue lining, an owner's manual, certificate of authenticity and Gibson's Gold Warranty.

Knowing my intention to sell it, I would like to thank Jarvis for giving it a free set-up. The neck has been re-adjusted and the voice sounds better than ever. Prior to that, I have also opened the voice of the guitar by numerous hours of dehumidifying and tone-riting. Members who have bought from me know that I take good care of my guitars.

Amazon.com is currently selling it at US$4159. With shipping fees, insurance, tax, currency conversion and upgrades, this piece will cost S$5k-S$6k. I would like to sell if for only S$3999 and you can enjoy big savings of more than 30% discount. I will donate a significant part of the sale to Singapore Red Cross. To thank the buyer, I will also donate on behalf of him/her a nominal sum to enable the claim for income tax relief in 2014. You may ask for a discount but please do the victims a favour by not low-balling because every dollar counts.

I hope to sell it by this weekend so that the donation can be quickly remitted for humanitarian work and to rebuild their homeland. If you have the means and would like to do your part for charity, this is a great opportunity to own this rare and legendary guitar. Lastly, thanks for viewing and you may whatsapp/sms me at 9626 five five 20 for pictures and to arrange for testing.

Review: http://www.musicradar.com/reviews/guitars/brad-paisley-j-45-289520

Heartiest congrats pal! I'm sure the Martin will give the new owner lots of inspiration in his/her playing.
All the best to your other sale!

Back