SOLD WTS: Fender Precision Bass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Havicks

Hey everyone!

Here i have is a Mexican Precision Bass with that extra 'Muscle' in SEXY Candy Apple Red finish!!!

It has been upgraded with Seymour Duncan Steve Harris SPB-4 signature Pickups, to attain that Low Mids Punch that the stock pickups can't deliver. Pots have been swapped out for CTS Pots with the Russian Paper and Oil Capacitor installed too!!! Input Jack changed to Neutrik Jack Inputs!!!

Currently Strung with Sadowsky 45-105 Flatwounds on 31/01/2015 (I am sure you guys know how expensive these strings are!!!). Costs quite abit of money to install all the Mods parts! The Pickups and Bridge cover are Originals from Fender and are inclusive too!

Best part is..

It comes with an Original Fender Molded SKB Hardcase with the two keys for the TA Lock inclusive!!!

Basically, condition of the bass is 9.5/10. I decided to Mod this beauty as such because i want the bass to function as close as to Steve Harris' personal Bass. Ironically though, i utilized this bass to play Pop, Funk and even Reggae! Cuts through the Mix absolutely well!!!

Reason for selling?

Something else has caught my attention and the Gear Acquisition Syndrome has hit me darn hard. *Sigh*

So.. You guys can Whatsapp/Text me at 83664446 to negotiate or to deal. Throw whatever offers you might have. We could work something out. I am keen for effects pedals, amplifiers, other basses etc. Check out my listing, probably we could even do a two-for-one swap or anything like it. I am also selling an all original Warwick Thumb 5 Bolt-On!!! Top Ups can be discussed from whoever's side. I value this bass at $900 (negotiable!!! Consider the upgrades and the costs to install them!!!)

I shall await for your interesting offers!!!

NEGO TILL LET GO!!!

Thank you for your time to read this post!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 262
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 268
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 265
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg