SOLD WTS: Fender Precision Bass and amp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Nice

Hi all!

I'm looking to help my friend sell his Fender Precision Bass, made in Mexico. He bought it to learn but gave up and decided to switch to learning the acoustic instead.

It has a modern single-coil pickup, medium jumbo frets, vintage-style bridge, tinted neck with rosewood fretboard, three-ply black colored pickguard. Great guitar from beginner to intermediate level bass players.

Functionality: It is in perfect working condition. Just changed the tone and volume pots and the input jack just last Sunday at Davis guitar.

Cosmetics: Slight buckle rash from live playing, and a minor chip at the neck area, but its almost unnoticeable.

Bought from Music Connection a year back for $850. Only gigged with once for prom.

Selling cheap for $550 negotiable. No low ballers please. Self collection from my place only. Testing can be arranged but I can't guarantee it will sound fantastic through my Electric Guitar amp. Will throw in a free planet waves guitar strap and an instrument cable free if you deal by this week!

ALSO selling a Smarvo GS25R 25W amp ($50 if bought alone).
HTML:
http://www.soft.com.sg/forum/showthread.php/241725-WTS-Smarvo-GS25R-25W-amp-Price-reduced-to-50?p=1202722#post1202722

Take the bass AND amp for as a package for $570 ONLY!

Please text 812seven-8eight-3-4 for details. Pics can be sent through whatsapp if required.
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back