SOLD WTS: FaderFox Midi Controllers FX3

Status
Not open for further replies.

juno6

This is a very compact midi controller. USB bus powered and super smooth controllers. I used it to map Ableton, but it is built primarily for Traktor.

Selling for $250.

PM me or email burst1959@gmail.com

I also have a Faderfox LV3 for sale as well. Get both for $450.

Faderfox FX3

The Faderfox FX3 is an extremely compact controller for DJ-Software, which was optimized to control the effects in Native Instruments Traktor, but it is suitable for other programmes as well. The Faderfox FX3 is the ideal expansion of setups as effects are concerned, because it offers four effect slots with four presets each. The four effect slots can be accessed simultaneously and used for up to four decks. The effects can be selected conveniently using the browser knob. Providing four multifunctional encoders and 5 butterns per effect slot the Faderfox FX3 grants comprehensive control on effects with a total of 120 reassignable commands. With 17 LEDs and data feedback via software the Faderfox FX3 gives immediately and permantly information on the effect settings. The Faderfox FX3 is very rugged and employs controls by ALPS for great performance and long product life.

Faderfox FX3:

Compact controller for DJ-Software
Optimized for Native Instruments Traktor
Controlling effects of upt to 4 decks
4 multifunctional encoders with 3 selectable groups
4 effect slots with 4 presets each
Simultaneous access to 4 effect slots
Browser section
25 coloured buttons
17 LEDs
Feedback via software
Total of 120 reassignable commands