SOLD WTS: Eventide Factor Pedals

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTS : Complete Floorboard of Eventide Pedals, with Gig-Rig Power supply, integrated into a PedalTrain PT-2 with softcase, All units connected via midi for clock sync and program change. Each has a dedicated Expression Pedal. All units are at latest revision software. Included is one Extension switch to make TAP and Bank Up/Down easier.

SGD $ 2,200 for the whole rig as is.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/31048398@N04/8076437396/

Now, I suspect nobody out there wants the whole thing as is, and you're gonna ask if i will separate. As much as it pains me to do so, I will consider separating the items as per the following:
ModFactor $500
TimeFactor $500
PitchFactor $500
Space $600
GigRig supply (which includes 4 Even-Flo Adapters specially for the Eventides, 1 each) $300
(PT-2, EV5s, right angle midi cables and extension switch will not be included if I separate the items)

I have all the original packaging, manuals and 230v wall-wart power supplies for the Mod, Time and Pitch Factor. I picked up the Space from the USA and thus you'd need to grab a high current power supply, or grab the GigRig supply.

Contact me by SMS 96234134
Sean

Ok, the Eventide Space and Gig Ricg are gone now so the rest is offered as separates.

I'll drop the prices to try and speed things up a little:
ModFactor, TimeFactor,PitchFactor - $400each

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back