WTS: ESP Eclipse II Black Cherry ** Mint 2011 Guitar ** Less than 1 month old

HEssEss

This auction for a guitar that I received as a Christmas gift. Unfortunately it was the wrong one for me. It's in absolutely flawless mint condition. Better than any "new" guitar that's been hanging around a guitar store. I know because I was the first person to open the shipping box, which I still have.

It has a stunning black cherry quilted maple top. Here's a link to the ESP website for all the information:

http://www.espguitars.com/guitars/esp-standard/eclipse2_stbc.html

The only thing non-stock are the volume and tone controls which have been switched to Gibson-style speed dial. I have the original metal knobs which will be provided to the buyer.

Comes with original hard shell case and all ESP paperwork and tools. It also includes the factory warranty which hasn't been filled out.

You can buy this for $2,000 or buy new from a dealer for $200 more. But I promise you won't be getting anything more for you money (maybe less).

Serious inquires only contact me at info@eriscap.com

Last edited:
** PRICE DROP ** I've gotten so many Emails in less than a day since posting the ad asking if this is best price I can do. I will make this one time concession of $50.

Sorry that's it. Will discount no further online or in person. $1,950 cash gets it. Or you can get one from a dealer in similar (or worse) condition for $2,200. Please no further Emails on negotiating a better deal. I won't return them.

Back