SOLD WTS ESP Eclipse II Black Cherry * MINT 2011 Guitar * Great Price!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HEssEss

This guitar was purchased new by me in December of 2011.

It's seen extremely limited play since then, and never outside the home. I'd say at most it has 30 hours play. Frets show virtually no wear. Body and neck look brand new. The only signs of age are on some the stock black nickel hardware (bridge, tuners), probably due to humidity in Singapore. But this is very minimal, natural and most probably wouldn't point it out. Everything is stock except the knobs which I replaced with Gibson speed design. I will include the original black nickel knobs.

Note this is the US version so it has 3 controls (2 volume, 1 tone) and the cutout is slightly flatter. Both of these I consider an improvement.

Fingerboard is an especially beautiful dark rosewood.

Price is $1,600 set to go. Which is a great deal for a mint Eclipse II that's less than 2 years old.

Comes with original hardcase, and all bag goodies including stickers and warranty card that haven't even been used.

At this price I am looking for serious buyers only and an all cash, quick deal. I am letting it go at this price and prefer a quick deal because I simply don't have the time for a lengthy process.

Transaction would take place in Orchard area.

TatNKCe.jpg

xlmi9fw.jpg

qHEhlWP.jpg

UJiOUMC.jpg

XPrWKYp.jpg

Ao27PTJ.jpg

Last edited:
Price Drop (last one): $1,550

No more low ball bids please. This is the last price drop and final price.

Auction is fixed price now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back