WTS Epiphone Les Paul Custom (Vintage Sunburst)

Adamonkey

For sale is a Epiphone Les Paul Custom in Vintage Sunburst. Selling because i recently bought a stratocaster and I prefer them compared to Les Pauls. However my les paul is working perfectly fine and definitely beats my strat in tone. I also need cash too and I seldom play the Les paul now.

Flame Maple top

Mahogany/Alder body

Set Mahogany neck

Rosewood fingerboard

Grover tuners

Binding: Body/Neck/Headstock

2 humbuckers designed by Epiphone USA
-Alnico Classic Magnets
-Double Vacuum Waxed
-Enamel Wire

Brass nut

Block inlays

2 Volume, 2 Tone, 3-Way Toggle Controls

Scale: 24.75 in

Had this guitar for 5 years now and the cosmetics arent that good i gotta admit but in terms of sound, u still can get that rich, full les paul tone.

Cosmetics 7/10 (slight ding, paint crack)
All located at the back of the guitar. So no one on stage can really tell and besides, its how well u play right? not how nice ur guitar looks.

Electronics 10/10 all working fine, pickups, rythym and treble toggle switches, volume switches etc are all working fine.

Playability 10/10
Still sounds amazing with a really strong tone so if your one who doesn't care about looks and more about how the guitar sounds then this is the one for u. But like I said before, the front of the guitar is perfectly fine, just a slight ding and paint crack at the back. But the guitar overall looks awesome. Note this guitar is a custom so it has really nice gold plated tuning pegs and pickups, unlike the standard les pauls which have silver ones.

If interested just text or whatsapp me for pics.

Going for $400. Includes authentic Epiphone Hardcase and I can also throw in a rockbag gigbag.

Though URGENT, no lowballers please and no trades, Cash only thank you.

Back