WTS Epiphone Embassy Special IV (Black) @ $150

ukeandbass

The Story
Bought 3 years ago, played for a year and lost motivation and went into storage.
Started playing again after 2 years and right now, i have 2 other basses which i actively use (both Squiers/ Jazz) and occasionally this Epiphone. I do not like the Pbass setup sound and neck width as much as the Jazz bass and decided to sell and fund my electric guitar purchase for experiment :p

The Desription
Physical conditions 8/10
Sound quality is good for most rock variations of music (i would recommend for starters/beginners or people who just wants a bass to fool around besides their main instrument for experiment)

exact specs are here
http://epiphonewiki.com/index.php/Embassy#Embassy_Special

As i prefer not to deal with fussy buyers, i will be fully honest to buyers of its faults:
- Slightly rusted strings and bridge
- small dink on the headstock (if you pay close attention)
- tone and volume nob changed to black (original silver) and tone nob is faulty (not unable to turn but you can get it fixed at the shop)

The deal
I'm letting this go at $150. For fast dealers/ non fussy buyers, i will buy a new simple gig bag for you during collection.
That's all, if you are a beginner or starting to learn the bass, this can be a good start in my honest opinion.
Please call me direct anytime to deal (serious buyers only) at 9six4nine4three9four (Joe)

Last edited:
Back