SOLD WTS: Drum throne, Yamaha KP65 (kick drum pad), Yamaha single pedal :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Albatross93

Hey guys, I have a couple of extra items up for sale. First up, a single-braced yamaha drum throne. Perfect working condition, some oxidation on the legs. Rubbers on the leg still excellent. Picture here:
sam4313g.jpg

Price: $50.

Next, a Yamaha single chain single pedal. Rust on the chains but not creaking whatsoever, feels smooth. Picture here:
http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/6607/sam4312i.jpg
Price $40

Last (and my favourite), a Yamaha KP65 kick drum tower. This can be used both as a practice pad or an electronic kick drum trigger. Works perfectly, excellent condition except that the 2 spurs are missing. Shouldn't be a problem unless you're gonna attach it to your lovely floor by digging holes and fixing it down. I personally recommend getting a small carpet so you can stick the velcro on, without damaging your floor. It also slightly dampens noise transmitted through the floor so your neighbours downstairs won't complain. This is the most sturdy bass drum pad you can get. Brand new at Yamaha costs $120+, I'm selling it for $80. Picture here:
http://img705.imageshack.us/img705/9825/sam4310.jpg

You're welcomed to come to my place opposite Tampines MRT to try out/inspect the items before buying, just work out a time with me. Please don't lowball on this, price is already very cheap. Contact me via SMS at 91397041, fast reply guaranteed! Thanks!

Last edited:
Sorry that the pictures for the pedal and kick drum pad not showing up properly, but just click the link and you can see it!

Its a Yamaha! Its an electronic bass drum pad actually. Which is essentially a bass drum pad with built in trigger, so you just have to use a 1/4 inch cable to connect it to your drum module and you're good to go. :D I'm going out now, anything can sms me at 91397041!

Sorry i'm in malaysia. I'll be coming down soon though in the next few days...will save your number. The spurs are pretty important to me as i'm planning to do live shows. I'll buy it cold cash for 60$ if that is okay with you.

Darren Ashley

Last edited:
You can try ordering from Yamaha themselves. I ordered mine from them for $127. Orders usually come in 5months. Hope it helps! :D

Dude. Don't lowball. See my signature? "When I say firm, don't nego.
When I say nego, don't lowball."

I said 50 firm and you come offer 25? No thanks. I suggest you go Ikea buy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back