WTS Double Neck Bass - for the brave, the bold and the strong!

zorroX

When I first saw this bass I knew I had to buy it. Okay, so it was not a famous branded bass, and not exactly cheap either, but where else could I find a 2 headed monster like this? I was dabbling in both fretted and fretless bass, and thought that 2 heads for a bass is just a great idea. With the 5 string fretted neck plus the 4 string fretless, you could now go from one to other without even having to change basses, or carry two basses to the gig. Brilliant idea!

I was also very impressed with the build quality of this bass, None of the usual slip shod finishing you find in those china or indonesian made gear. Well of course not, because this bass is MIKorea. Even for a korean made bass, it was even better than any MIK guitars before.

The brand on the headstock says Galveston. If you really could use a bass like this, I don't think you would care even if the brand was "CHARKWAYTEOW". Think about it - do you play fretless bass? Are you aspiring to play like Mike Manring? Do you want to look way cool and different up on stage? Do you want to get a hernia? Do you enjoy extreme fighting sports? If the answer is yes to these questions, then this bass is for you! The price is $1500, sms 96624866 to deal. Humongus hard case included, foc.

th_gal1.jpg

th_gal2.jpg

th_gal1.jpg

Last edited:
Back