SOLD WTS: Craftsman FPJ20 with 1 mth warranty left!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quietus

hard to let this one go because i fell in love with it at first sight lol!:D anyway, this bass was an impulse buy from citymusic back in july last year. body finish is in white with everything else stock, and i played no more than 1 hour since i bought it. comes with the bag and the warranty card. deal only at braddell mrt or at my void deck near toa payoh. i don't want to make much loss here so i'm thinking $175 is probably a fair price. you save about $30 for nothing. if keen, drop me a pm or reply here with your number. i don't mind keeping it if no one is interested. thanks for reading.

to further entice any prospective buyer, the plastic that are on the pickguard and pickups are still intact, the strap haven't been hooked up and the allen key to adjust the truss rod is also included, and have i mention that the bass itself smells and looks new?:D plus if you need me, i've got the receipt to prove my purchase. what you'll be getting is basically all the things that one will be getting if he/she decides to purchase it brand new, but on a cut price! i probably will let this ad run until the end of the week. price is slightly negotiable if you're nice and can deal quickly.

here's a link to some pictures: http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150240123246569.311861.730536568&type=3
i've posted my mobile number too but i don't know if you can view it though. if anything, drop me a pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back