WTS: Cheap Bass Related Stuffs

Havicks

Hey all,

I have two stuffs for sale here.

1) Craftsman Precision Bass in Olympic White finish! Rosewood Fretboard. Just bought in December but it doesn't have much play time. Condition is as MINT as in the showroom. I bought the bass with intentions of doing projects on it. Took out the pickups but i realized i didn't have the luxury of time to finish it. So, potential buyers have to resolder the pickups back to it's Pots and it's good to go. Comes with original Craftsman Gigbag. I will throw in a Craftsman strap with an unused guitar cable for free! All going for $150 only!

2) BNIB EMG PJX pickups that were supposed to be installed onto the Craftsman bass above. But as time didn't permit me to do so, the pickups remained in the box, never installed on any basses before. First hand retails at $245. I'm letting it go for only $200! MINT! Bought in the same day as the Craftsman Bass Guitar.

So fellow low-enders, feel free to text/whatsapp me at 83664446 to deal! The quicker you would take these stuffs home, the sweeter the price i'd let you have them at! Thanks!

Back