WTS Breedlove Atlas AC25/SR Plus

eljo89

Up for sale is a sweet Breedlove Atlas AC25/SR Plus. It's got a solid Sitka Spruce top, East Indian Rosewood back and sides, abalone rosette, purfling, and fretboard inlays. It's incredibly warm and punchy, resonant, and responsive to dynamics. Looks incredible too! This Breedlove punches WAY above it's price category!

Equipped with a Fishman Classic 4T, it's very easy to pump out a great plugged-in tone with the 3-band EQ, and it also has a built-in chromatic tuner. Also, gold hardware rounds out the classy look! It's in GREAT shape, no major visible dings or scratches, been very well taken care of.

This retailed at USD 1339 (SGD 1800ish)! The current equivalent of this series (Stage Series) is also now made in China, instead of Korea. I'm asking just $1050 (fixed)* for it, which is a total steal for the specs and quality! Drop me a text at 9OO41928 if you're interested! Comes with the original hardcase. Selling this to fund a 3/4-sized acoustic guitar so I'm not really looking for trades - unless you've got a Composite Acoustic. Not in a hurry either. Lowballers, please just, no. Cheers!

*If you're the "trade value" type, simply apply the same percentage increase that is on your sale price to my sale price, and there! You'll have the "trade value".

Back