WTS Boutique Pedals!

superpotato_30

Hello all in light of the new year as well as the need for cash (-.-) i've got some stuff to let go:

Sorry folks NO TRADES

1) Skreddy Screwdriver (Celtic Cross Graphic)

No introduction is needed to this pedal. One of the most versatile hybrid between a fuzz/drive. The 2 trimpots at the side really provide a variety of tone shaping options. This thing can get you from Led Zep tones easily to a nice thick warm bluesy sound. This is a unique hybrid that no other sounds similar to (unless you compare it to the other skreddys) Cleans up real nicely though not sparkly clean. The Celtic Cross graphic is rather rare to come by nowadays. Even the ordinary sparkly red ones are diminishing. Skreddy no longer makes the Screw Driver on its own.. Grab yours now!

Condition: 8.5/10

Asking price: $270 FIRM!

What you see is what you get! Comes with its box

skreddyscrewdriver270.jpg

2) This1smyne (T1M) Super Hard On

Up for grabs is a boutique Super Hard On solo/volume boost. Ever lusted for Zvex's SHO which can provide you with that magical sparkle when you need to kick in a boost for solos? Heres a cheaper alternative which is handmade as well. Presenting the T1m Super Hard On. This pedal was handmade by Dan (T1M) from USA, customed to my specifications which simply goes by putting the circuit into a pedalpartsplus.com red vein enclosure. This is a custom enclosure and if you order another one from Dan all you will get is an ordinary black casing with of course the same circuit!

Condition: 10/10 MINT!

Asking Price: $100 FIRM.

What you see is what you get!

Sorry i've got no box for this:

t1msuperhardon100.jpg

3) OLC Circuits Thor

For the unfamiliar, this a pedal that emulates the tone of a cranked up Marshall Plexi. Think Eddie Van Halen or ACDC for that matter. This is a boutique pedal custom made to reflect that thunderous voicing of the plexi. The notable chewiness of the plexi tone is evident within this box and the bass component is extremely distinct, a trait which many pedals lack. There are even bright/dark switches to add versatility.

The enclosure was specially ordered from pedalpartsplus.com in custom bubble gum pink.
If you order from OLC they will ship you a pedal in a blank enclosure.
The decal was also applied by a good friend.
No cost has been spared in creating this pedal.
Sorry i've got no box

Controls -
Left knob: Volume
Right knob: Gain
Left Toggle: Dark switch
Right Toggle: Bright Switch

What you see is what you get:

olccircuitsthorplexidri.jpg

Condition: 10/10 MINT!

Asking Price: $160 FIRM!

Interested?

Contact me at 98341879 (SMS prefered. Where i work has no reception.)

Once again, NO TRADES

Last edited:
Back