SOLD WTS Boss MT-2 and Dunlop 535Q Crybaby Multi-Wah (Chrome)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Albatross93

Hey there! Recently bought a multi-effects unit, therefore don't have much use for these two pedals anymore. Condition is 9.9/10 cosmetics wise, 0.1 gone cos I opened the box before. Both still looks as good as brand new. Works 100% perfectly. Always kept back into the plastic and into the box after every use cos I take very good care of my stuff. Worked hard for the money!

Both will come with box, manual, plastic around the pedal, everything that is supposed to be in the box, they're all in there.

For the Boss Mt-2, playtime is about 4 or 4.5hours in total, I know how much I used it cost I used it for about half hour everyday when I first bought it in December last year and the stock battery died in about 1 week+ 1 or 2 days, never touched it after removing battery cos no time to play. Ok la actually have but I just lazy set up (have to take out of the box, take out plastic, connect cable from pedal to amp, guitar to pedal). Rather just straightaway use built-in distortion from the amp itself since I not so pro anyway. So yeah. Bought for about $140+ during sale, I'm letting this go at $90, definitely nego.

For the Dunlop 535Q Multi-Wah pedal, I used it only once after I bought it in March this year, in fact I used for about 10minutes then stopped cos I realised I don't really know how to use it in the first place. Bought it cos I read that it was an indispensible pedal for any guitarist, but oh well I guess have to be pro enough first la, I'm not there yet. This is the Chrome edition, which IMO is much nicer than the plain-black plastic-looking one, but you might have other opinions. True-Bypass, great for performances. One more plus point: Fasel. Ok enough of my crap. Bought for $250+ during sale, looking to offload at $190, again nego.

Preferably cash deal. Wait, only cash deal! Unless really no choice.

Thanks for looking and don't hesitate to ask if there's any questions(collections blah blah), or if you wanna nego! Sms me at 91397041. Fast reply guaranteed. Have a nice day!

Last edited:
Hey there, due to overwhelming response, and the fact that I'm not in a hurry to sell the pedals, I decided to allow interested buyers to bid for the items. Current bid for the 535Q is $180, by Simplejedd. The MT-2 currently has a highest bid of $90 but its not confirmed, so I'll just take it that there's NO current highest bid- which means anyone can start a bid of at least $80, and we'll take it from there. Rules are simple, for interested buyers, try to reply your bid as a reply in the thread to make it easier for everyone's reference. If within 24hours no one outbids the current highest bidder, the current bidder wins the item. You're still welcome to contact me at 91397041 should there be any queries :) Have fun, and bid responsibly! Enjoy your day!

Current highest bidder for 535Q Crybaby Multi-Wah is Simplejedd with a bid of $180.
No confirmed bid of the Boss MT-2 yet, so I'll put $80 as the starting bid price.

Happy bidding fellow softies!

Hey there kazz,
Is it okay if you try to bid for the 535Q Crybaby Multi-Wah first, if you end up the highest bidder I will sell the MT-2 to you for $70. Sounds good to you?

Regards,
Jasper

Ok guys, Kazz has offered $260 for both pedals. Since he's buying both pedals together, if no one outbids him by 2pm tomorrow, both pedals will go to him for $260. Oh yeah, bid in multiples of $10, thanks! So in order to outbid him, someone would either have to place a bid of $190 for the wah, or $90 for the MT-2, or BOTH for $270. Kazz, please confirm your bid by replying to this post. Otherwise, wah goes to simplejedd for $180 and MT-2 will continue to start at $80. Thanks!

Bidding is still going on, don't give up guys! Happy bidding!

Last edited:
Hey Simplejedd
Sorry bro both pedals have just been sold to kazz! Just dealed with him. Thanks for everyone's interest, keep an eye out; I'll be selling more stuff soon! All in as-good-as-brand-new condition, at good prices! See you around!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back