WTS: Boss CS3, 95 Q cry baby Wah wah, PT3 Soft case. Crazy Cheap Prices!

Puddle Smasher

Boss CS 3
Price: $100(Bought for $170)
Working Condition: 10/10, Patch cable WILL BE INCLUDED =)
Box and Manual: Available

95 Q Cry Baby

Price: $100( Bought for $325)
Working Condition: 8/10,
the Q button fell out, but you can use it/ Something else like a pen to press it to engage it
If you are like me, this isn't a problem as u can leave it engaged forever.Most people Modify their Wahs to get a stronger sweep anyways. I assure you other than this it's in perfect working condition =). No loss of sound, hum, bad sweep. Box and manual not available. However there are manuals and videos online so no worry. Selling cause im not gonna be using a Wah any longer. Hope it finds a great Owner ! =)

Pedal Train PT 3 Softcase!
Price: $200( Bought for $250)
Working Condition: 10/10,
Fully Velcroed already, all compartments, manuals, mounting brackets all kept inside. Everything Perfect!.

Contact at 93627472.
If you Purchase all at once. Price will be $375.
ALL PRICES ARE SLIGHTLY NEGOTIABLE( YOU KNOW THAT 30,40 50 BUCKS CHEAPER IS OUT(Unless for the wah), these are killer prices and you are missing out.

TRADES ACCEPTED:
Any 3 of the following, Or 1 for 1/ 2 for 1/ 1 for 2/ Depending on value. If its 2 its the Wah and CS 3. DUH! Unless its a really good deal then.

Demeter fat mid boost,
Montreux OP 1/Boost.(2)
Modtone PB 8. (1)
Voodoo Labs Power Pedal 2.(2)
Suhr Koko Boost. (2)
TS9 DX.(1)
Xotic BB Preamp Plus.(2)
Xotic BB Preamp WITH Mid BOOST. (2)
Xotic AC Plus. (2)
Dimarzio Liquifire Pickup(2)
Dimarzio Crunchlab Pick up.(1)
Digitech Jam Man looper(2)
If you have a Boost pedal with clean boost, Mid boost(Most importantly), Treble boost, bass boost ALL Boosts Capability, tell me the model and brand and i will consider.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back