SOLD WTS: Billy Sheehan BB714BS Yamaha Signature Model Bass (Black)

Status
Not open for further replies.

geemeister

Hi Fellow Bass Players,

I'm selling my Yamaha Billy Sheehan BB714BS signature model bass as I've not been active in the bass department for some time. Condition of bass is 9.5/10 and well kept. This instrument has rarely been played. It's the Black version of the Lava Red one that is found in the Yamaha store. It comes with the signature gig bag and DVD instructional by the man himself; Billy Sheehan.

Selling this beautiful bass at $900. Neck is solid bolt on according to Billy Sheehan's specifications. Bass is extremely well-balanced even when held with only 2 fingers @ where the neck bolt meets the body. Excellent low action and neck profile again accordance with Billy's desired specifications.

Bass pics will be provided upon request and serious Bro bass players. Do contact me @ 92370040 or rippedsound12@gmail.com for more details of the bass.

Thanks!

Selling my Yamaha Billy Sheeha BB 714BS signature model bass with gig bag, strap and a new set of D'Addario bass strings; EXL 170 Nickel Wound Regular Light Gauge Bright Round Wounds. Otherwise, i'm selling it @ $850 with the gig bag only.

Thanks!

Price drop of Yamaha Billy Sheehan BB 714BS signature model bass to S$750.00 with gig bag! Text me for details of bass pics. Testing and viewing available! Contact me @ 92370040. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back