WTS Bass - Selling ATK 310 - Super Fast Sale - Great Price :)

Fun

Selling off Bass Ibanez ATK 310, Bought on 12/03/2013. Just Found the Bass I've been lookin for on soft recently. Been dying to get my hands on a Specific Spector Bass. This ATK 310 is Mint, Less Than A Month and Growling Smooth With a Low Drop C setup. Can revert back and change strings to Full Setup on Standard Tuning if Buyer Needs it to be. Selling off Fast to purchase the Spector Bass from a good Fellow Softie who has Agreed to Keep the Deal personally for me. Am going to a few stores today to check out shop evaluation for a good price. Wanting to sell this off in a jiffy. Bass is retailed at $1230(before Disc.), Looking to sell it at $550(why so cheap? i wanna offload it supersuperFast so i can get the Spector). Here are pictures of the Bass and The Original Receipt with the Date and Prices Clearly Shown. I will keep a lookout on this post every few hours today for the next 3 days. My direct number is 92705967. Will be around Bras Basah and Excelsior today(03/04/13) between noon to 2pm if interested to view. Otherwise call or sms if interested. Very Good Offer to Pass Up. Neither Do i want to Miss out on that Lovely Spector. :)

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

Receipt.jpg

Last edited:
Loaded Pictured Properly this time, sorry. First time in a long time posting pics. :p ty guys

Back