WTS Bamboo Didgeridoos

Spudz

Hello!

I have 4 pcs of Balinese Bamboo Didgeridoos bought from a store in Australia (that I brought back to SG on a visa run, so you can collect from my place if you want it now).

The family that runs the store personally goes and sources for other families (non-child labour) to produce didgeridoos and ships them back to Australia.

So... I will be offering circular breathing classes (helps so many things, calms your mind, meditation, develops better posture & body awareness with the proper / good breathing technique, alleviates sleep apnea... etc) and beginner didgeridoo lessons when I get back to Singapore around the end of January. If any of you would like to register your interest please PM me :)

Here's a short clip of me playing outside a store in Byron Bay... on one of the didgeridoos up for sale here...

----

P/S the didgeridoos are between 100cm - 120cm in length and handpainted / carved. $65 each with a free 1 hour lesson (for private / individual lessons) or 1.5 hour lesson (up to a group of 4 friends / students max.! Must have QC or a sufficient level of personal attention to students mah ;-D) included.

WP_20131027_002.jpg

If there are more that 4 of you interested please PM me so I can order more didgeridoos! Or you can DIY make your own out of a cheap plastic pipe to begin with and then get a proper didgeridoo when you feel ready!

The reason I'm offering these are because they are relatively lightweight and easy to play for beginners. Authentic Australian Aboriginal beginner didges will cost at least (if you're lucky to get a cheap & good basic one!) $260 and are around 3kg each.

Anyhow, feel free to discuss here / PM for questions. Do note that I am moving around Australia at the moment and so won't be able to answer each / all of your questions immed. if they get too much!

Cheers

Last edited:
Back