WTS: Avid Digidesign Eleven Rack

Boyboyboy

Hi all,

Wishing to sell an almost brand new Avid Digidesign Eleven Rack(with expansion pack installed). This is a rackmount digital multi-effects guitar interface. It emulates classic amps ranging from brand names like Mesa Boogie, Soldano, Bogner, Marshall, Vox or Fender. You can also choose different speakers or mics for the cab emulation. It also models a host of stompbox or studio effects such as overdrives, distortion units, compressors, graphic EQ's, modulations(choruses, phasers, etc), delays, or reverbs. Essentially, you would be able to program your "dream tone", from chunky tight rhythm/liquid sustain lead, to warm overdriven tones, to sparkling cleans.

The Eleven Rack also has a whole array of I/O's from which you can plug in instruments and output the processed signal analog or digital. No need for any additional interfaces; just plug in your guitar or bass and output to an amp or monitors. Also, there are a couple of digital output standards which I am not familiar with. Please refer to the pics below for more details. The Eleven Rack comes with a stereo FX loop, line inputs, midi I/O's for external controlling, as well as a USB port which is important for recording, and import/export of patches(you need the Avid Pro Tools software[not included] to upload patches to the Eleven Rack). There is also a small mic input section from which you can use the Eleven Rack as a tool to process vocals.

The Eleven Rack is going for $650(fixed). I have only owned this unit for about 2 weeks to date. Personally, I think the Eleven Rack is a good compact standalone effects processor from which you can program studio quality amp and fx models, and record or jam live with. If interested, pls contact me @ HP:98731864. If you can deal fast, I might be open to nego the price slightly.

Thanks for reading.

Back