WTS: Apple MacBook (Intel)

Androtech

WTS: Apple MacBook 13" (Intel)

selling a MacBook White (runs on Intel processor) on behalf of a friend, here's the specs:

Processors: 1 x Intel 2 GHz core Duo T2500 processor
L1 Cache: 32kb
L2/L3 Cache: 2 MB
RAM: 1 GB (2 x 512 MB SODIMMs, max 4 GB RAM via 2 x 2 GB SODIMMs)
RAM Type: 667 MHz PC2-5300 DDR2 SDRAM
Video card: Intel GMA 950
Video RAM: 64 MB (shared with system memory)
screen size: 13.3" wide screen, max resolution 1280 x 800
Optical drive: 4x Dual Layer SuperDrive, write speeds - 4x for DVD- or DVD+R, 10x for CD-R or CD-RW, reads CDs at 24x speed
Hard disk: 60 GB SATA, 7200 rpm
USB ports: 2
LAN: 10/100/1000 Base-T
Firewire 400 port: 1
Sudden Motion Sensor: enabled

* Notes:
1. Battery can last around 1.5 hrs when surfing the web; battery is removeable and can be swapped with another one

2. applications installed : Avid Torq 2, Logic Pro 8, ProTools 8 LE, Sibelius 6, Garageband, iLife, Facetime, Microsoft Office for Mac, Adobe Acrobat, Toast 11

3. a good tool for those who are into making music:
i. create music or podcasts with Garageband
ii. create demos/recordings with Logic Pro 8 or ProTools 8 LE (some recordings were done with the M-Audio Fast Track USB and also the Digidesign Mbox2 using this MacBook via USB and the Digidesign 002 Rack via Firewire 400)
iii. create scores with Sibelius 6 and save the score in PDF format - Chinese lyrics can be entered into Sibelius 6
iv. do some DJing with Avid Torq 2 (I'm not a DJ, but you might need some additional gear such as a controller?)
* the error from ProTools 8 LE is because I currently do not have any Digidesign hardware connected, but it worked with the Digidesign Mbox2 which was borrowed from a friend

4. sound from the built-in speakers is distorted when the Master Volume slider is turned up to 100%

5. Apple logo on the top lights up when powered up

6. there are some faintly visible scratches, but can only be seen if you look closely against the light

7. comes with AC adapter and laptop bag, no box

* photos of the MacBook itself and some of the installed applications (sorry for the bad quality)
2qlbpt4.jpg

f41g6d.jpg

ddi3bt.jpg

2j3meio.jpg

357esus.jpg

zmfpmp.jpg

i6d0fb.jpg

* meetup location flexible, but time will be after office hours

price $500

$580 if bundled with the M-Audio Fast Track USB audio interface that I'm also selling

pls PM if interested, thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Back