SOLD WTS: ALL MY PEDALS! (TC, Xotic, Area 51, Mad Prof, Montreux, Hardwire, Cioks)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pujangga

Hi guys. I've grown tired of buying and selling pedals to find the sounds I want. So here it is. I'm selling every pedal I have and anything that's pedal-related. Gonna get a multi-fx to replace them all. I'll probably regret it and go back to individual pedals, but I just can't look at my pedals any more. Take a look at what I have now:

Area 51 Wah: A fully loaded Area 51 wah, with led light to show if it's on or off, a sweep control, etc. Just do a search. Been on my board for 2 years now, and to me, no other wah pedal has come close. In excellent condition because, like I said, I'm not a pro-player. So I don't gig. It is not available locally. Selling for only $200.

TC Electronic Mini Polytune: Does not need any introduction. Cute little polyphonic tuner from TC Electronic that saves a lot of space on your pedalboard. In excellent condition and comes with box. Price is $125 brand new, but I'm selling for only $90.

Mad Professor Forest Green Compressor (CB Version): I must be crazy letting this go. This is the best compressor I've ever had the pleasure to own. Managed to knock Goose's Citrus Compressor off my board, and believe me the Citrus was excellent. In excellent condition with box. Price is $285 brand new, and I'm letting go for $250.

Xotic EP Booster: Another pedal that needs no introduction. Can't really describe what it does...just makes my sound...complete. :) Excellent condition with box. Price is $195 brand new, but my price is $140

Xotic BB Preamp MB: Another pedal that needs no introduction. Just like its namesake, the BB Preamp is touted to sound like a Marshal BluesBreaker OD. However, this MB version has an extra tweakability that sets it a notch above the standard BB Preamp, and that is the ability to adjust the MidBoost. Love it. Excellent condition with box. Price is $325 brand new, but I'm only selling for $230.

Montreux Paradise Drive: This took me by surprise. Consisting of two separate drive sections (one OD and the other downright distortion), the Paradise Drive can cover almost every range of dirt you need. You can even engage both sections at the same time, with the OD running into the distortion channel. Excellent condition with box. Price is $560 brand new (yes, it is THAT ex!), but I'm only letting it go for $400.

Hardwire Supernatural Reverb: This is a ProGuitarShop exclusive. Taking the Hardwire Stereo Reverb, PGS tweaked with it a little bit more to add more functions and sounds, most notably, the shimmer mode (the reason why I bought it). So popular, it ran out of stock every time PGS replenished it. I don't know if they will bring it back. Mint condition with box. I bought it for $280 or something...can't really remember the price. Letting it go now for $250.

Cioks DC-10: I always had a hard time trying to find the perfect power supply to suit my needs. From a OneSpot to an MXR DC Brick, Voodoo Labs...all didn't really do it for me...until I found Cioks at TY Music. Google it up to see what it can do. Eventide even modeled their Powerfactor supply based on it! In excellent condition, and comes with box and ALL cables, even two extras that I bought separately. One is a three-plug adaptor that can supply power to three pedals from one output, and the other doubles the voltage of the output such that I can power an 18V pedal from a 9V output. The price is $265, WITHOUT the two extra cables. Now, I'm throwing them ALL in for $200.

Pedaltrain PT-2 SC: I don't think I need to explain this. I have to say, though, that the frame has seen some action, but it's still strong as ever. The softcase, however, is in a much better state than the frame. The frame has been drilled to mount the Cioks DC-10 under it. Brand new is $180 but I'm selling for only $100.

My terms and conditions are as follows: All prices are firm unless if you intend to buy more than one pedal, or if you ask nicely. :) You must be able to deal ASAP. I can't wait till you sell your own stuff. ABSOLUTELY NO TRADES. I will not entertain trade offers. Priority will be given to those who can deal quickly or can collect direct from my place in Woodlands. No reservations. First come, first serve. I reserve the right to choose who to sell the items to. Do not PM or call. I will only deal with queries through SMSes. If you SMS me between the hours of 11pm to 6am, I can only reply you when I wake up.

Ok, that's it. SMS me at 92980224 to deal. Thank you.

pedal_zps2394b959.jpg

not buying, but my most recent three pedals were the Polytune, Hardwire reverb, and the Xotic BB MB. each are absolutely amazing, and fantastic rig you have there, pity it has to go!

Thanks bro quacko_quack! Yup, they have to go. As of 5.26am this morning, the EP Booster and Cioks DC10 are pending transaction.

Cioks DC-10 sold! EP Booster is back in the market due to miscommunication abt its version. My bad. Just so you all know, it's v1.

Mini Polytune pending deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back