WTS: Accessories for guitar & bass

yoshiki music

Hi guys,
1) I selling 100% 2nos new un-used capacitor the gold paper in oil 0.047uf $16 ONLY……,
the other is auricap Made in USA 0.047uf $60 ONLY………

2) 1990s Black colour Seymour Duncan (USA) Hotrails 1B pickup, Stacked Single Coil Pickup is one of the highest output pickups made. It's a humbucker that fits into a normal single-coil pickup slot, so you get noise canceling without cutting a large hole in your guitar. The 2 thin blades with powerful coil windings give you the incredible sustain and fat, full sound that's needed for playing heavier rock music. no longer production, (no screws or springs). selling $60 ONLY…….

3) 1990s EMG 81 (USA) selling $60 ONLY……

4) 100% new un-used stainless-steel screw set for saddle, fit on USA fender Stratocaster & telecaster.
Fender saddle screw easily get rust & jam on saddle itself, and got to replace a new set saddle that
cost much more. this stainless-steel saddle screw help to pull long life spend with-out rust or jam.
selling $16 ONLY…... if not sure about the size of anything, bring along yours orginal parts, when confirm meet up. (Note: I selling just the screw set) left 3set to goes…..

5) (Monster-relic ) Relic Pickguards & pickup (screw set only) selling at $20 ONLY……

6) I selling Allen rod Wrenches for adjust USA saddle size only, the Allen rod Wrenches came with a comfort hander, normally allen wrenches is small and with-out hander to support. Hard to find those tools, Selling at $14 ONLY……

7) I been using this guitar polish for 8 years. And selling a lot away to those pro-guy, Grade-1 extra- fine & extra shine (100ml selling at $38) & Grade-2 fine & shine(100ml selling at $28), polish till high gloss, great for guitar neck & body.100% SURE…… I be using a lot of guitar brand polish not as good as this….

8) I selling 1Litre tin high gloss nitrocellulose lacquer for $70. Nitrocellulose lacquer hard to find….

Hence, would like to clarify my T&C:
1)Meetup (COD) : Tiong Bahru MRT Station ONLY
2)Time : 7pm to 10pm
3)1st come 1st serve (No Reserve)
4)Deliver to your doorstep : $15.00

Kindly text 8164 8829.
Thank you for looking

Latest posts

Back