WTS A Few pedals! CNY Sales? :P

Helloo!

I have a few pedals for sale that I haven't been using for some time. Reckon I should give it up to better deserving owners!

148j50x.jpg

dcst3t.jpg

1. MI Audio Megalith Delta; Looks 10/10, Playability 10/10. This is IMO the best pedal if you want to play metal. Any others can't compare to this. This thing is versatile as hell, the 3 band eq is so responsive you can get almost anything you want. Price: $200

2. NOC3 Pure Drive; Looks 7/10, Playability 10/10. This thing is very versatile. It can work as an always on clean boost or it can work as a standalone light overdrive that sounds very very nice and fat. Recommended if you need a clean boost or an overdrive to push your amp/higher gain overdrives further. Price: $170

3. Goosoniqueworx Blitzkrieg; Do this pedal even need any explanation? Nice fat versatile boost. That's it. Price: $110

4. Garage Tone Oil Can Phaser; A nice and affordable phaser. Very light and it actually sounds nice. What more do you want? :p Price: $60

5. Earthquaker Devices The Talons Overdrive; Modern low-high gain overdrive. Extremely versatile with it's 3 band EQ that allows you to dial in almost any kind of tone you want. Trustworthy brand that always produce quality stuff! Price: $170

Points to take note:
- All pedals available for testing at my convenience.
- All pedals are well taken care of.
- All pedals comes with it's original box.
- All pedals prices are negotiable and open for trades.
- Some pedals are a bit dusty but no worries I will clean it up before the deal.

Hit me up with whatever you want or any queries you have in mind. Don't be shy!

Happy CNY guys!

Regards,
Sebastian
9880 895zero

Last edited:
Hi guys, just an update!

MI Audio Megalith is reserved!
NOC3 Pure Drive, Garage Tone Oil Can Phaser & Earthquaker Devices Talons sold.

Only the Blitzkrieg left! Grab it before the end of CNY!

Latest posts

Back