WTS: #80 Autograph BC Rich Kerry King Beast V NT Gun Metal $900

Shaunbay

#80 Autograph BC Rich Kerry King Beast V NT Gun Metal

Pictures: http://carou.sl/p/7422978

Bought this 2 years ago. This awesome looking guitar is hand signed by the one and only Kerry King of Slayer. Only 100 pieces of this limited edition guitar was signed and given a certificate of authenticity by BC Rich themselves, which the certificate is again signed by Kerry King, Bill Xavier, vice president of Hanser Music Group, owner of B.C. Rich and Gamal Nagi, Sales Manager of B.C Rich Guitars

The case has a internal container which is use to keep the certificates, etc. it also comes with an extra cable. There are also keys that can be used to lock the case.

Specifications of the guitar:
- Neck Through construction for added tone
- Basswood body
- B.C. Rich® die-cast tuners
- Ebony fretboard
- 24 Jumbo Frets
- Locking Floyd Rose® Style Nut
- 25-1/2" Scale Length
- Kahler® Bridge
- B.C. Rich® Active Pickups
- 2 Volume, 1 Tone, and 1 Three-way toggle controls

Natural rusting(Oxidation) has occurred on certain parts over time like the frets and other small parts like nuts and bolts when in the case. Nothing majorly serious as this is normal and other than that, the guitar has been kept in top notch condition in the case. No dents, scratches whatsoever.

Letting it go because I don't play my guitar much anymore and need money urgently. This is also my second guitar so I hardly use it and is mostly in the case. It is not possible to get this guitar in stores anymore and only 5 were brought in to Singapore. This guitar is definitely a one of a kind guitar. Negotiable if you are interested! This is up on Carousel as well.

Please contact me at 8198113nine or carousel

Last edited:
Sorry everyone. The information shown above for the specifications of the guitar is wrong. Seems like the website I got it from is wrong. This is the correct specifications:

BODY:
- Construction Neck Through
- Material Mahogany

NECK:
- Material Maple
- Finish Painted
- Fretboard Ebony
- Fretboard Radius 12"
- Fret Size Jumbo
- Inlays Abalone Tribal on 12th Fret
- Headstock Beast

HARDWARE: