WTS 60th Anniversary MIM Fender Precision Bass (blizzard pearl)

pvlex

Looking to sell this bass as it hasn't been getting a lot of playtime due to my NS commitments. I'll also be going overseas to study and I won't be bringing it along. Note that this is the actual 60th anniversary MIM model, meaning it has the little diamond shape thing at the back of the headstock as well as the neckplate.

IMG_0429.jpg

IMG_0430.jpg

IMG_0431.jpg

IMG_0432.jpg

Sound-wise and playability its excellent, I had to deliberate over the decision to sell it for a while before I made up my mind. It's setup by TYMC with DR Sunbeams. Strings are a bit old but they still play well.

Upgrades:
1. Pickups changed to Aguilar AG4P-60 (great pickups!)
2. Bridge changed to Gotoh 201
3. Pots upgraded by TYMC
4. Pickguard changed to black

However cosmetics-wise it's not perfect. There are scratches on the bottom of the bass and on the pickguard. Also a chip on the headstock.

Taking into consideration the upgrades which has cost me quite an amount, and the fact that it's a 60th Anniversary edition, I'm looking for $850.

Will include the 60th Anniversary limited gig bag as well as the original parts.

I'll only entertain serious buyers as I'm quite busy with army and other commitments so please message me only if you're serious: 9025 8058

Back