Wts 2x brand new iphone 4s 16gb (black and white)

sand

Hi guys,

I'm helping my friends to sell their iphone 4S since both of them already jumped to galaxy S3 bandwagon. Both are brand new, read below for more info:

1. Apple iPhone 4S 16GB White

- This set is BRAND NEW from M1, a friend recontracted his line yesterday. Comes with receipt, will be given to you. Inside the receipt, you will see date of purchase (30/06/2012) and serial number of the phone, you can check before buy. Not sealed as telco policy is to test every new set of iphone before leaving the store. Phone is activated, but unused. Original protective sticker is still there, unpeeled, untouched. Selling for 820.

2. Apple iPhone 4S 16GB Black

- This set is BRAND NEW EXCHANGED today from M1. Just few hours ago. You will get full set with box, all accessories unused and sealed. Comes with receipt, will be given to you as well. Date of purchase: 24/12/2011, still have warranty for another 6 months. M1 did not give any written proof of exchange, so the next time you want to exchange again just bring the original receipt, as the proof of exchange is only recorded in M1 Database. Phone is activated, but totally unused. Original protective sticker is still there, unpeeled, untouched. Selling for 750.

Interested parties, please sms me at 83168314 thanks. Please indicate which colour you want in your message. Thank you.

Looking for fast deal today at aljunied mrt.

iPhone4s_3up_Photo_Siri_Sprgbd_PRINT.jpg

Latest posts

Back