WTS> 2008 Gibson LP Studio White + Gear

enharlequin

Hey guys, looking to sell these individually/as a bundle.

Gibson Les Paul Studio in Alpine White, 2008 model. ($1600)

Ebony fretboard, nice black and white contrast. Upgraded to set of Seymour Duncan SH1-59's for both bridge and neck pickups. All documentations included. Last setup done by Malcolm. Currently strung with flat wounds. Very good condition for a 9 year old guitar. They aren't made with eboby fretboard anymore. Never been brought out of house, always kept in hardcase which will be included.

Wampler Sovereign distortion pedal ($200)

Amazing distortion pedal. Extremely diverse tonal qualities, and can give a nice thick fat distortion. My favourite distortion pedal of all time, its irreplaceable. Always kept at home, still under warranty (not sure how long more, maybe 3 years). Amazing condition, comes with all original manuals and box and pouch.

Snark tuner pedal ($20)

Reliable tuner, bright and large font for easy visibility. Great condition, transparent film on the back still not removed. Comes with box and pouch.

Fender Mustang v1 amp ($150)

Great home amp. Customizable amp tone in the computer software that can be downloaded from fenders site. Never brought out of house, good condition. Will come with 2 DiMarzio red guitar cables. Selling the whole set for $1800. Reason for selling is that after many years, I realised electric guitar isn't my thing, and this baby has been sleeping in the guitar case for all this time, only coming out for maintenance and rarely playing. Looking for a good home for this beautiful beast.

Pics:

gibson_lespaul_studio_set_1447031626_a4be1b8e.jpg
gibson_lespaul_studio_set_1447031626_9e06abae.jpg
gibson_lespaul_studio_set_1447031626_78aeb24d.jpg
gibson_lespaul_studio_set_1447031626_27ba2f25.jpg

WA/message me @ 92722463

Back