SOLD WTS: 2008 C.F. Martin 000-28EC Eric Clapton Signature Model

Status
Not open for further replies.

ericisderek

2008 Eric Clapton 000-28 signature model.

Excellent original condition and comes with the original Martin hardshell case (TKL) with full bundled accessories. Professionally installed LR Baggs Anthem active pickup included (+USD300 value in itself) - piezo under the bridge saddle transducer and a mic under the bridge plate for natural acoustic amplification on stage.

The guitar's top is made out of solid Sitka spruce and beautiful grained solid East Indian rosewood for the back and sides. The neck is made out of mahogany. This is a solid guitar, not a laminate. Laminate backs and sides are found in the lower priced instruments. There is a great difference between the laminate and the solid guitar construction. What you hear on that laminated instrument will usually stay the same, whereas the solid constructed Martin Guitars, the bass seems to get richer and the sound just keeps on improving. This guitar will most definitely go up in value, and would make a good guitar to add to your collection. The pick guard is hand - beveled.

This guitar was babied with care from day one and seldom left the house, except for the occasional unplugged sessions with friends. Many guitarists who tried it say that the tone from this guitar is extremely delicate and balanced drawing disparity from current modern made guitars. You gotta play it to understand what the fuss is all about...

I bought this guitar as my tribute to Eric Clapton; my dear Hero. I learned and performed many of his 'Unplugged' hits on this guitar. Eric has been on record saying, "My new 000-28EC is the best sounding acoustic guitar I've ever played" - the rest they say, is history...

The original saddle is included; unaltered and in original condition. The current saddle on it is an original Martin OEM ordered from Martin factory for purpose of correctly positioning the strings' height (lowered) compensating for the added material of the piezo transducer.

There are 2 small lacquer spots on the neck which are minor and do not affect playability at all. They could be buffed off. Thought I mention it to be perfectly transparent in the sale.

Asking: SGD 3,899 (O.B.O.)

COD in Mont Kiara, KL or shipped to anywhere in Singapore (with additional freight charge)

Enquire within:

email: tcmusicenterprise@gmail.com
web: www.terencechong.com
phone: +6012-791-0075

Thank you for browsing.

Attachments

• 16764853423_6b8b8b9317_o.jpg
    16764853423_6b8b8b9317_o.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 150
  • ems2sbps2bubyftaogz0.jpg
    ems2sbps2bubyftaogz0.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 150