Working Vacation Band reforming

Hi peeps,

Our band Working Vacation is reforming. Looking out for a drummer, second guitarist or keyboardist and a singer. If you sing and play the guitar better still. Looking for intermediate players but open to all committed museos.

We jam once a week on thursday in Chinatown usually from 730-930pm or 8-10pm.

Looking to play a mixture of classic rock, rock, alternative, top40s and pop. Pretty much happy to play anything that grooves and sounds good. No heavy metal pls.

Currently its just two of us (guitar and bass), super easygoing and sensible working adults. Looking at keeping a commited band going and then look for gigs. This is pretty much going to be a leisure band so more suited for museos looking forward to a weekly jam.

We have a studio booked for this thursday (18th) so drop me a line if you wanna jam!

cheers

Chin Yuen
98156992 sms or call
or email cheng_chin_yuen@hotmail.com

Thanks for all the interested museos coming in. Lets have a great jam on thursday! I have a slot booked for next thursday (25th march) as well so let me know if you want to try out.

rock on!

Chin Yuen

Such is the life of a leisure band in SG, ppl come, ppl go, we play in multiple bands and stick to none?

Thanks to some old (and very very skilled) friends, the drummer and guitar positions in Working Vacation are TAKEN.

So please do not apply for them.

Still LOOKING for a rock star crooner, male or female or somewhere in between also can. Rockstar voice only pls... NOT Rockstar egomaniacal attitude. Its good if we can have a male and female lead as we had before...the vocal harmony was sweet while it lasted!

So singers! Come one down. 3 set gig in mid April awaits.

Perhaps, a keyboard player would be nice too!

cheers!

Chin Yuen

Working Vacation lineup is now complete. Thanks for all the interest! Will keep your contacts should the need arises in the future.

gig on!

Chin Yuen

Back