Woooohooo! Vocalist here! :>

Stephanie Soong

Hello everybody!
I sing, and play the guitar (im on a beginner level :< Trying to get better), piano and failing on beat boxing.
But yeah....
Im coming up with lots of new Youtube videos soon!
Please go watch? :>

My channel (click)

I promise there will be more, and it will get better!
So....you can subscribe or like the videos if you like them... *.*
I really hope you enjoy the music.
And people who'd like to collab and jam, message me on this website, or email me! :D

tiia@live.com.sg

Now, here's the latest video i did with my buddeh, Don!

I have one solo vid, but more is coming! I just have to nail my guitar first...
Hahaha....

I sort of anyhow sung for this cover, and the guitar sucked....But yeah....
Its the only cover of me solo.. :<
Kay!More solo ones are definitely coming!
Sorry if it sucks *_*

Last edited:
Hi. I think it's not really a big deal if your guitar is on the beginner level. I'm sure you'll improve with practice. As for me, I've been playing for a while now (all self-taught) and I still think I'm ways off from being good hehe. But what's important is to enjoy the process no matter the result =)

Anyway, I was interested in taking a listen of your talent, but it seems you turned the vidoes private. Haha maybe you have your own reasons, but don't let that deter you from making more videos and singing!

Yeah, i turned it all private cos of a some very troublesome issues *.* And my guitar has gotten a litttleeeeeeeee bit better. Just a little. Hahahaha...
Thanks anyways! :D
Super appreciate your encouragement!

And yepp, i am making more vids the moment my exam end (WHICH IS TODAY). I can smell freedom already 8D
It will be on a diff channel, maybe i will post here again!
Thanks a lot Uncertain Certainty! :D

Haha it's nothing. Congrats! Must be a relief for exams to be over. I guess you can sing to de-stress though!
Anyway, I like to play the guitar and sing as well, that's why I feel it's important to support other people who
like to do the same. Something like support the community, or something haha.

Anyway hope you wouldn't mind providing a link to your new videos of you (maybe even with your friend) when they are done.
Have a good one! =)

Back