where can i get the Cheapest Epiphone les paul!!!!

shaz456

i wanted to know where and how much the cheapest epiphone les paul is????anybody pls help me!!!!!!!!

get the Special II. retails for about $200plus.($280 i think, pls correct me)

i dont know if G77 has it in stock, but StandardValue does.

just asking, why Epiphone? and why Les Paul, specifically?

swee lee sells the exact one for about $300, so you might wanna avoid buying from there if you're looking for the cheapest.

and just out of curiosity, why the CHEAPEST epiphone less paul? if it's an entry level guitar you're looking for, there are many others out there that would pawn the epiphone less paul special II.

the reason,I wanted to own a les paul..The gibson version costs like $1100 and that's only the melody maker..if there is any other entry level guitar,please tell me..and the cost must be cheap coz I am not made of money..To bigblackbear please recommend me some guitars..

another one of those threads again...

not all les pauls are the same. plus it depends on what type of music you play. and being of a famous brand doesnt mean that you'll definitely find it suitable/nice to play. it may be a guitar of choice for some people, but not everyone.

personally, i've played and heard other cheaper alternatives like SX and Grassroots that sound better than the special II..

a good way to buy would be to have someone who knows alot about guitar playing guide you and go through the shops to have a try on the guitars. there are plenty of budget options. even for les pauls.

there you go. anyone else willing to add on?

thx 3hree6ixty..you're right..i might consider on what guitar i want to buy..
i've seen a lot of my friends using SX guitars..besides SX or Grassroots anybody else knows
what type of guitar is suitable for beginners like me?? I'm open to suggestions...

btw..I'm playing in a post harcore band so my bandmates told me to use the les paul coz it suits the genre..

thx 3hree6ixty..you're right..i might consider on what guitar i want to buy..
i've seen a lot of my friends using SX guitars..besides SX or Grassroots anybody else knows
what type of guitar is suitable for beginners like me?? I'm open to suggestions...

you're welcome. happy to help out.

personally, imo maybe you'd like to try out the SG's in davis they have those by a few brands besides SX.. recommended that you get a set-neck instead of one that is bolted onto the body. they'll be more than happy to let you try them out.

good luck.

Back