What Fashion are you<<<< What culture are you>>

agreed-ed. it's even worse when the person cant put those coloured skinnies off.

and i really cant stand those "Newbie" "PMK" ah beng/lian shit.

The very reason I hate skinny jeans is,

because it's a trend now, and has been for quite sometime already except the whole colour thing. No, I mean, I don't hate skinny jeans because it's a trend. I hate skinny jeans because, as it is a trend, everywhere is selling skinny jeans, or at least those kind of shops where youths go to because they're affordable or something.
It's so hard to find jeans of another cutting.

AND

not everyone can pull off skinnies. I can't pull them off. My pair of jeans is getting older each day, and I can't find my next pair of jeans besides skinnies... Until the trend goes away~~~~.

mattleesc: LMAO :twisted:

sycododo: lol. penin got those shops in the basement that sell S-XXXXXXXXXL jeans. you could try them out.

my malay friend came up with a nice little version of what PMK stands for. but it's pretty rude and vulgar so i shant post it here.

mattleesc: LMAO :twisted:

sycododo: lol. penin got those shops in the basement that sell S-XXXXXXXXXL jeans. you could try them out.

my malay friend came up with a nice little version of what PMK stands for. but it's pretty rude and vulgar so i shant post it here.

pm me please!

as for jeans, yea there are still loads of slim but not too tapered jeans out there, i mean alotttt. unless your looking in the wrong places?

I personally wear red and black skinnies, and would love to get white, grey, and purple. Milan's fashion trend this season is all about colours!

But of course, know your limits and skinnies should be reserved for lean guys, and lean to average girls. Come on guys, I'm pretty sure you'd prefer to see girls in tight-fitting jeans that shows their every curves than big baggy ones, right?

As long as it makes you look good and feel good, screw the trends, really.

yeah man i have no problems wearing SAF singlet and sports shorts with my ahpek TAT SING slippers around town. makes me feel like a hero, a rebel. screw underwear

but sometimes i give chance to the world and dress 'properly'. you must also factor in how cold the aircon is gonna be

Come on guys, I'm pretty sure you'd prefer to see girls in tight-fitting jeans that shows their every curves than big baggy ones, right?

for sure!

agreed-ed. i wear boxers sometimes to jurong point to get lunch. my parents and sister keep bitching about it, but who gives.

i like to wear tight-fitting clothes. and im a skinny dude who wears skinny jeans.... but i fucking hate "post-hxc" bands and pple keep stereotyping me into an alesana fan. iron maiden, guys

the reason why everyone seems to dress the same is because we cant afford to wear outerwear in sunny singapore! no layering no peacoats no m65s no nothing!!!!

so yea its basically tees and jeans, how original can you get.

Back