WeekendTRIP: Come Out & Play (Sat, 21 June 2008) - its time to chill & relax!

emg-rocks

Hello again guys!

For June's weekendtrip, we're collaborating with our good friends from Aging Youth for the lineup. Come check out these awesome awesome bands and have a 'Portisheady' and progressive weekend with us. Awesome killer bands to watch and enjoy... its time to chilllllll baby!

ps: come and watch bro AGING YOUTH PERFORM in this installment of weekendtrip!!!

:cool:

WeekendTRIP: Come Out & Play!

Date: Sat 21 June 2008
Time: 7 to 10 pm
Venue: *scape Youth Park
Cost: FREEEEE!!!

Featuring:
29lh3pl.jpg

WeekendTRIP 07/08 is:
Presented by *scape
Co produced with Invasion Productions

For more info/updates, please do visit WeekendTRIP & Invasion Productions.

Last edited:
Hi Roslan,

Thanks for having us to perform! :)

Btw, we have 1 new track up on MySpace page (MySpace.com - The Lard Brothers - SG - Electrónica / Lounge / Hip Hop - www.myspace.com/thelardbrothers). It's from our upcoming album 'Forest Action Team' which comprises covers of our favourite local bands. 'The Boy from Katong' was originally recorded by Serenaide. Our version has Dewi-marie of marchtwelve on vocals, Adam Shah of You And Whose Army? on drums and Pathein bro on outro electric guitar solo.

Oh can I have a little request? I like The Lard Brothers' Ariel FUEL remix. Very chill and relax!

That one File(d) Under Easy Listening. Sorry boss, we will not be performing the remixes.

Just the covers of tunes from TypeWriter, Humpback Oak, Serenaide and Plainsunset this time round. Only covers.

Who cares about original local music anyway?

where's that gillian chung pic from FB?

We don't have those pictures but we have some Cecilia Cheung's. Do you want them? We are dedicating our upcoming album 'Forest Action team' to her.

ps: come and watch bro AGING YOUTH PERFORM in this installment of weekendtrip!!!

Hahaha, thks, bro emg-rocks bro!

It's actually our entire team up on stage doing something stupid. But dun worry... We still gotch someone ja-ga-ing the merch table. Bring money, buy CDs! And you can rub one of our stomachs for a 4D number!

Photos will be up soon.Yesterday's weekend trip is so dead...Zero Sequence owns!Sadly I didn't have money last night to buy their cd.Any diea where can we get their CD?is it sold in any CD stores?

Last edited:
EarShot @ The Arts House, Gramophone, HMV, Roxy Records, Sembawang Music Centre and Straits Records

I heard HMV is very low on stocks. You could try the Gramophone at the Design Centre, next to Capitol Building. I understand there are a few copies left there. If not, the Plaza Singapura's Sembawang has 1 last copy left.

Good luck and thanks for the support!

Back