Wanted: Vocalist + guitarist/pianist for acoustic duo/trio band!

Soul Asylum

Hi all!

I'm looking for a companion or two to start an acoustic duo/trio band playing anything nice. mostly pop/rock songs. we can do acoustic renditions of top 40s and stuff. it definitely be a casual one. we could write originals should we be committed enough in the future. probably go into acoustic gigs if possible too!

I'll intro myself first, just turned 23, male, guitarist and i can do backup vocals while playing guitar. I have a lot of interest in doing acoustics cover. I'm not very good, theory wise and my skills are considered mediocre maybe?

So i'm actually looking for, priority, a vocalist who can do the singing while i do my thing. gender will not be an issue. next, somebody who is better with music theory (preferably), and can play either the guitar or piano/keyboard. if u can sing, plusplusplus!!! hahah.

Interested? PM me nowwwwwwwww! thank u so much for ur time! =)

and casual doesn't mean i'm not serious in this 'project'! casual simply means timing wise and stuff. i'm not persistent with the must-jam-weekly kind of schedule. we will hang out while we're all free. haha

Hi
avail male vox here.
was wondering what kind of song you like to play?
really interested to join a band.

hi to all who have displayed interest! but currently i have too many people who've pmed me and i need time to sort things out. so for the time being i wont be replying anymore PMs unless necessary. sorry and thanks once again. i really appreciate it!

Back