Want to Give: AWESOME SX Jazz 4 modified

AlNino10

Hey there,

am giving a SX jazz in three tone sunburst with a black/silver pickguard with tons of mojo!! This bass sounds and feels insanely good, on par or dare I say exceeds the mim and mij fenders I've played. The tone is fat, punchy, articulate. Playing with the rear pickup gives you a pretty good representation of the jaco horn like bark.

Alright mods.. I've upgraded the bridge to a Gotoh 201, added a shim for perfect low action without buzzes. changed the knobs to chrome vintage style, looks gorgeous. Was about to relic it for that vintage vibe.. Bought this bass in an absolutely junk state and restored it way better than it could ever be.. Wiped it down, polished, fingerboard oiled, good setup.. I've set the action at medium low currenty. And now for the bad, it's got scratchy pots and could do with a massive amount of cleaning or replacement. It's only audible when you turn the pots though.

Though this bass could probably pass off as an intermediate instrument, I'm opening this offer to those who've been keen on getting started on bass but never had the funds or right equipment. So well if you're interested to get hold of a great bass to get you off, don't hesitate to contact me, I hope it'll bless you and take you down the musical journey.

Email or PM me, alnino10@gmail.com

Cheers
Al

Generous fellow! Hope that some lovelovelovelovelovelove doesn't get it just for the purpose of reselling it.

All emails and PMs replied! Kindly let me know if I missed any, there's just so much!

I'm moved by the amount of people out there who desire to be musicians, but lack the opportunity to. It's unfortunate I only have 1 bass to pass on.. On the other hand, some requests have shown the despicable attitude of free loaders.

Have narrowed down the shortlisted ones, and will make a decision by Saturday and hopefully pass the bass to it's new owner the day itself

Last edited:
Good man. I only hope that the bass would end up in a true beginner's hands as opposed to a money making lovelovelovelovelovelove bag.

I think this should be passed to a people who lacks the fund but really wants it because of their true passion to be a musician. And not some freeloaders who will sell them.

Hey bro, can you please give this bass to me? or at least sell it to me cheap? I play the guitar but now wanna play bass as well but sadly dont have enough money to get myself one. I'm only 14 and it would be great if i can have that bass. I can assure you that i will not sell it or anything. If it is easier for you, you can contact me@96676267. btw this is not my acc, its my bro's one. mine got some problems, dont have permissions to post things and reply to threads. hope to get a reply from you soon! :)

i wanted to learn guitar esp the bass after i saw a guy playing the bass at the charity concert the bass just make the whole band feels alive i hope i could get the guitar as i really want it though hope u would contact me -esther 91914100
yes im only 15 but i really want to learn it plus i have no money ... well i was hopping -crossfingers-

Last edited:
Back