Wanna form a band that plays house / disco / electro!

meursaulter

I think there's a niche for a band that plays live versions of house / electro / disco music (70s - 80s) - covers and perhaps originals later; pretty sure lotsa nightspots are keen to have such an act - don't think there're any here.

Am a 30 year old bassist/rhythm guitarist with a vocalist and another bassist to boot, and would like a keyboard player, electronic musician and drummer to complete the line-up. We are all around the age of 25 - 30 but don't think we're fussy about age - as long as you appreciate funk/disco/house music, we wanna talk to you!

Influences include daft punk, fred falke and alan braxe, breakbot, chromeo, cut copy, jamiroquai etc.

Email me at berns.chung@gmail.com or sms me at 9 337 4482!

Last edited:
Guess I'm lucky!

Thing is, I not only managed to find ppl, I now have 3 horn players (2 sax, 1 trumpet), 2 guitarists and 1 keyboardist (and drummer, of course).

Only problem is, they love playing jamiroquai songs. Which I love too, except, some of Jamiroquai's songs are really challenging for a bassist. Esp a bassist who doesn't slap too much (used to play mostly rock).............so I'm really practising like mad!

Back