Vocalist wanted!

monstros-city

Hi! My friend and I are looking for a vocalist. Preferably male aged 20 or under. We currently have a rhythm guitarist, a bassist, and probably a drummer and a lead guitarist.

We're gonna be doing mostly alternative rock and rock in general, (no pop rock/punk rock/screamo/metal/hardcore stuff)

We sort of have very busy schedules right now so jamming on a regular basis would be quite hard for now because my friend and I are taking our O levels this year which sucks.

We would prefer people living nearer to the north/north-east-ish area. Thanks!

Hi! My friend and I are looking for a vocalist. Preferably male aged 20 or under. We currently have a rhythm guitarist, a bassist, and probably a drummer and a lead guitarist.

We're gonna be doing mostly alternative rock and rock in general, (no pop rock/punk rock/screamo/metal/hardcore stuff)

We sort of have very busy schedules right now so jamming on a regular basis would be quite hard for now because my friend and I are taking our O levels this year which sucks.

We would prefer people living nearer to the north/north-east-ish area. Thanks!

Hi still looking for vox?? care to drop me a mail at invictus_310@hotmail.com..Thx!

Back