Vocalist wanted urgently

Shake

Do take some time to read this. My band is currently looking for a vocalist urgently. Our previous vocalist had left us due to other commitments. After auditioning some people, we still havent found the right vocalist because some did not meet what we are finding for. So, yes, we are still in a lookout for a vocalist urgently.

In case you're wondering, we are an experienced band with at least 5 years of experience. Our age range are from 18 to 21. We may be young but, our taste in music are old and classic. We are looking out to make originals and do as many gigs as we can.

So what genre do we play? Well, the band is heavily influeced by Rock N Roll music from the 60's to the 90's. We are mainly influenced by the 80's Hard Rock, Glam Metal, Heavy Metal, Thrash Metal and new wave of Glam Metal. Not only that, we can also play any rock/metal genre within our capabilities be it soft or loud like classic rock, hardrock, heavy metal, glam metal, extreme metal and (you name it)

Here are some of our influence:
Deep Purple, AC/DC, Megadeth, Motley Crue, Tesla, Shotgun Messiah, Bon Jovi, Slaughter, Slayer, Judas Priest, Iron Maiden, Metallica, Anthrax, Testament, Poison, Firehouse, Skid Row, Rainbow, Whitesnake, Riot, Loudness, Kiss, Vinnie Vincent Invasion, Rough Cutt, Crashdiet, Hardcore Superstar, Black Sabbath, Dio, Steelheart, Steel Panther, Blackrain, Faster Pussycat, Mr. Big, Guns N' Roses, Exodus, Murderdolls, Dokken, Def Leppard, Cinderella, Vains of Jenna, Venom, Danger Danger, Warrant, Roxx Gang, Hanoi Rocks, Crazy Lixx, Dirty Penny, W.A.S.P., White Lion and thousands more to be mention.

So what do we look out in a vocalist?
- Good voice
- Showmanship
- Experience on stage (If any)

We hope to find a vocalist with voice that has quite a good range. An example would be Bruce Dickinson of Iron Maiden.

But, we are still open up to beginners that are willing to try out and posses some of the qualities. You don't have to be extremely good. Just give whatever you have. Any race, age, gender are welcome but it is best if you are somewhere around our age.

So those of you, who are interested, please give me a private message. Please indicate your name, age, musical experience if any and your musical influence. Hope to hear from you soon! Rock on! \m/

i can only can vibe songs frm the calling and creed...husky low based vocals...u can sms me at 90571567 ..im looking fr a band too..ican singa dn play drums

Greetings everyone.
Thank you so much for your responses. Now it would be nice if you guys could provide details about yourself through private message. This includes your name, age, stage experience, influences etc It would be better if you could provide any recording material of yourself singing as it would be helpful.

Please note that, we are looking for a vocalist that is close in singing our influences. Refer back to the thread if you have are not sure. Hope to hear from you guys soon. Thanks.

hmm can i audition? give me a date and we'll jam?

anytime. asap. the faster the better???

jam Sad But True eh?

Regards
Raymond

Back