Vocalist Wanted Urgently!!!

Fabregas4

Yo girls and boys out there!! We, Signoutdrama, critically, urgently, godspeedly need a vocalist aged between 14-17. Signoutdrama as a pop punk band obviously needs a vocalist that sings punk songs. If you are the type that loves bands such as all time low, mayday parade, my chemical romance, paramore, good charlotte, falloutboy, then you're totally WANTED. Dont worry we're experienced and have been playing in gigs for years now. We're all fun and retarded people and love jokes.. Hahaha.. If u can sing but u're a first timer and doubt you have the skills of a frontman then dont u worry coz we're gonna teach u how 2 be one and plus its FREE!! But i have 2 warn u first.. If your voice is the justin bieber's kind then sorry lah, we cannot take you. For the boys, make sure that you've pass your puberty stage bcoz we dont want some1 like bieber.. Hahaha.. For the girls though, just stay that way.. So thats basically the criteria.. U can call, page, fax, sms or mms me at this number 96448420. Thank You.. To check out our band page, simply type S.O.D at facebook there.. Cya..

Back