Vocalist wanted, Male/Female.

Vampirefate

Hi softies,

Do take some time of yours to read on as you might be the one I'm looking for or you might be interested to tryout.

I'm looking for a vocalist with mainly 80s rock and metal influence to join my band. Our vocalist had left the band due to work commitments and time constraints, so we need a replacement. We are an experienced band with members of age 17-20 each with at least 5 years or more experience in playing music. We might be young but our taste in music are old. In case you are wondering, we are all polytechnic students. Basically our main genre is the 80s Glam Metal/Heavy Metal and we are very open-minded people. We can also play any rock/metal genre within our capabilities be it soft or loud like classic rock, hardrock, heavy metal, glam metal, extreme metal and (you name it). Preferably looking for someone experienced with a powerful voice and able to hit very high notes without much effort. Good showmanship is also required. Beginners are welcomed too if you possess that kind of voice. No need to sound exactly like the original singer or as good as Ronnie James Dio but just sound similar with your own style. Any race and age are welcomed but best if you are close to our age group. We will tryout with covers first then we'll proceed to write originals soon.

Some of our influences:
AC/DC, Queen, The Beatles, Deep Purple, Led Zeppelin, Ratt, Poison, Quiet Riot, Motley Crue, KISS, Guns N' Roses, Black 'N Blue, Rainbow, Dokken, Cinderella, Crazy Lixx, Rough Cutt, Night Ranger, Steel Panther, Warrant, Whitesnake, W.A.S.P, Crashdiet, Def Leppard, Faster Pussycat, Extreme, Firehouse, Bon Jovi, Journey, Danger Danger, Venom, Judas Priest, Mr. Big, Hardcore Superstar, Skid Row, Poison, Iron Maiden, Black Sabbath, Steelheart, Dio, Iron Maiden, Hanoi Rocks, Metallica, Megadeth, Slayer, Anthrax, Accept, Twisted Sister, Helloween, Riot, Loudness, Marilyn Manson, Mayhem, Behemoth, Dimmu Borgir, Death, Morbid Angel, Carcass, Cannibal Corpse, Arch Enemy and thousands more which are too long to be listed.

If interested do contact me, Cedric @ 91721271 (call/sms). As I'm not very active here on soft, contact me by my number. Thank you for your time.

Last edited:
hi there bro. you guys are polytechnic student. i`m final yr poly student. i`m looking forward to join your band. this is the band that i`m looking for what u have wrote. if u guys welcome me to join, i`ll take it. some of the songs i haven`t hear it.. but don`t worry, i`ll tell u what songs i`ve been listening to.

Back