Vocalist wanted for band

Shake

As the title says, my band is looking for a vocalist. Our vocalist had left us due to other commitments. We are an experienced band with members of age 17-20 each with at least 5 years or more experience in playing music. We might be young but our taste in music are old. In case you are wondering, we are all polytechnic students, 3 Chinese and 1 Malay Dude. We are looking out to make originals and do as many gigs as we can. Basically our main genre is the 80s Glam Metal and we are very open-minded people. We can also play any rock/metal genre within our capabilities be it soft or loud like classic rock, hardrock, heavy metal, glam metal, extreme metal and (you name it).

What do we look for in a vocalist?:
- Powerful voice and able to hit high notes without much effort
- Experienced on stage
- Good showmanhip is important

Beginners are welcome to try if you posses some of the qualities. You don't have to be very very good. Any race, gender and age are welcomed but best if you are close to our age group.

Here are some of our musical influence:
AC/DC, Deep Purple, Motley Crue, Poison, Shotgun Messiah, Metallica, Megadeth, Anthrax, Slayer, Overkill, Kreator, Crashdiet, Crazy Lixx, Dirty Penny, Testament, Vains of Jenna, Firehouse, Rainbow, Black Sabbath, Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, Skid Row, Dio, Twisted Sister, Helloween, Riot, Loudness, Marilyn Manson, Mayhem, Behemoth, Dimmu Borgir, Death, Morbid Angel, Carcass, Cannibal Corpse, Arch Enemy, Ramones, Towers of London, Hanoi Rocks, Hardcore Superstar, Warrant, Danger Danger, White Lion, Sarcofago, Sepultura, Black N' Blue, Quiet Riot, Ozzy Osbourne, Vixen, Britny Fox, Exodus, Scorpions, Cinderella, Mr. Big, Def Leppard, Journey, Bon Jovi, Kiss, Rough Cutt, Steel Panther, Guns N Roses, Dokken, W.A.S.P., Whitesnake, Tesla, Slaughter, Faster Pussycat, Journey, Venom and thousands more to come.

So if you're interested do get back to me or give me a private message. Hope to hear from you soon. Rock on! \m/

Back