Vocalist Looking For a Band/Drummer

Breaking Milady

Helo there,I am a very experienced vocalist in the local music industry and i was playing for multiple bands and also sessioning for other bands both locall and overseas. however i took a long break and is now currently trying to start a new band. i cant define the genre of the music that i am planning to playing but however here are my influences and i wish to do something different. my influences are TOOL, Poison The Well, Norma Jean, Deftones, Dillinger Escape Plan, A7X but however i am most open to music, espically the local music scene. i also love a few local bands and their unique style of songs and genre and have been working with them for a long time such as Persona of Non, A Butterfly Caught, Crimsons Flames, Breaking Milady. i wish to start a band like i have said above but i am open to suggestions. Please feel free to give your opinions as music is about conforming to one's prefrence. Just give me an sms of call as i am looking for a drummer. He/She not necessarily needs to play like a death meatl drummer, any style is good for me. please contact me at 90473817 My Name is Al. i am capable of any style of music. remember its 90473817

Back