Vocalist / Guitarist Available

I am a vocalist and at the same time a guitarist. I used to play a lot of gigs in the Philippines in the underground/alternative scene. When I was transferred here in Singapore, I played for a while for an acoustic band. We played a number if times at Hard Rock Cafe, Starhub's event, etc. We also played in a competition and won second runner-up. However, I would like to play alternative, punk, new wave and grunge kind of stuff so I am looking to form a band with the same direction. So sorry guys but I don't like metal/ screamo kind of stuff.

While waiting to form a new band, I am planning to play at open mics for fun so once I have a partner to play with like a guitarist, bassist or drummer/ percussionist, the jamming/playing will begin.....Or I can play solo temporarily (acoustic) using a drum machine. By the way, I use D tuning or D# tunings on my guitars.

The songs below are some of my planned covers. But I actually play a lot of originals.

Hey Jealousy (Gin Blossoms), Green Day (When I Come Around), Green Day (She), Wendy (Descendents),
Crazy For You (New Found Glory version), I Wanna Be Sedated (Ramones), The KKK Took My Baby Away, (Ramones), All Day and All Of The Night (The Stranglers),
Use Somebody (Kings of Leon),Stranger By The Day (Shades Apart), Melt With You (Modern English),
The Killing Moon (Echo & The Bunnymen), In Between Days (The Cure), Moon (Fossil),
Push (Matchbox 20), Through The Glass (Stoned Sour), Won't Go Home Without You (Maroon 5),
My Sacrifice (Creed), Plush (STP), Rise Above This (Seether), All Apologies (Nirvana),
Two Steps Behind (Def Leppard), Into Your Arms (Lemonheads), With Or Without You (U2)

Very crude recordings of old original songs for reference (using a drum machine):
http://www.soundclick.com/player/single_player.cfm?songid=9214749&q=hi&newref=1
http://www.soundclick.com/player/single_player.cfm?songid=8067080&q=hi&newref=1

SMS / Whatsapp me at 96214424 if you have the same interests as mine.

Back