vocalist and keyboardist for opeth cover band

xingyu92

Hi guys remember earlier on i made a thread to find musicians for opeth cover band? :)
http://www.soft.com.sg/forum/showthread.php/231621-musicians-for-opeth-cover-band

we have a bassist, 2 guitarists (including me) and a drummer. we now lack a vocalist (best is can sing both clean and growl) and a keyboardist.

It is best if we can get a keyboardist who can sing as well. so a 2 in 1 keyboardist cum vocalist.

remember you dont have to super good or professional, most importantly its the passion, and knowing fairly good number of opeth songs, as this is a cover band afterall. refering to my previous thread, we are here to gain experience playing in a band, as well as having fun playing opeth songs as well. for me its kinda to improve my playing skills too.

btw, we are jamming these two songs tentatively (more of less confirmed) : Burden and The Baying of the Hounds.

if you are interested you can reply to the thread for any queries or my number is 96213673. alternatively you can pm.

thanks!

hey we are still looking. where are the vocalists and keyboardists?!?!?

we jam on sundays (high likely) every 2 to 3 weeks. so its not going to be a real serious band where we go for gigs or recordings. you can have your own band and just come jam with us every 2 to 3 weeks. its for fun, experience. that being said, we are still serious about playing as a band and learning our parts well.

dont be shy guys!

Back