VK Jrock band looking for lead guitarist + keyboardist.

sonicstreak

konnichiwa, bokuwa Riven des. hp number: 96920982

My band formed in Singapore, Jrock based, is looking for a brother who can play LEAD GUITAR and KEYBOARDS, best if can play by ear, because all of us can play by ear. even better if you, one person, can play both lead guitar and keyboards. I try not look for too many members in the band as it is difficult to organize practices and gigs. but if not, 2 separate instrumentalists will do.

Following is our current line up, and about us. last confirmed on 23/7/2011:
Band name: Sonic Streak
Vocals + rhythm guitars + current keyboards: Riven Helsing
Bass + vocal harmony: Willie
Drums: Sylvester
last 2 performances at: JAF (may2011), Haru Bazzar(June 2011), Shine youth festival(july 2011)
influences: Gazette, Nightmare, SID, Alice Nine.
affiliations: Haru House (regular haru friend performer)

and yes we are planning to go VK and we plan to have a uniformed style like those VK bands in Japan, so as seen, we have currently 3 members, do not hesitate to contact me for audition, just wanna see if you can play with the feel.

for audition please prepare the following 2 songs to audition, no need to play exactly, just play by what you think is right, but best if you don't use tabs,

please prepare and practice the lead guitar parts and solo part for:
1. SHIVER - the gazette (just play it, no need to use any harmony effects if you dont have the pedal, i just wanna see if your fingers can go that fast)

and if you play keyboard, please prepare the keyboard / string parts for:
1. PLEDGE - the gazette

hope to see you soon, guitar / keyboard san. cheers~

Sincerely,
Riven Helsing @ 96920982.

please do not contact me if you have the following:
1. have issues with vulgarities
2. have more than 5 bands
3. unable to spare 14 hours for free time (2 hours daily self practice, as a musician, practice is important part of our lives, and 2 hrs once a week end for band practice)
4. don't put music as your first priority
5. have a problem with light make up and wigs(if you are in ns and have short hair)

if you don't have these issues, then welcome to audition.

Back